IntelliH for Chronic Patient Educators
Chronic patients, Diabetic or CHF, are required to make a multitude of daily self-management decisions and care activities. Education in tandem with care coordination assists diabetics to navigate these decisions and activities. Education is not a one-time activity but an ongoing facilitation process. The objective of education and care management is to support informed decision making, calibrate self-care behaviors, proactive problem solving and active collaboration with the care teams.
IntelliH supports both the CDC National Diabetes Prevention Program for pre-diabetics as well as the Diabetes Self-management Education and Support (DSME/DSMS) programs for Diabetics
- Customized dashboards for Diabetes educators track program metrics and goals as well as individual patient metrics, goals and outcomes.
- IntelliH has implemented a comprehensive Diabetes and CHF management solution with wireless enabled glucometers, blood pressure cuffs, pulse oximeters as well as weighing scales. It generates on demand a diabetes or CHF report for educators.
- Smart alerts allow educators to track
- Intervention intensity
- Session attendance
- Document and track body weight, physical activity as well as blood sugar during the course of the program
- Analytics reports, notes, instant messages, health tweets and telehealth enable a collaborative environment where patients and care teams engage with each other
- Virtual One-to-One customized training as well as group training session
- IntelliH educators can direct relevant video on demand to patients that can be consumed by chronic patients