IntelliH for Chronic Patient Educators
Chronic patients, Diabetic or CHF, are required to make a multitude of daily self-management decisions and care activities. Education in tandem with care coordination assists diabetics to navigate these decisions and activities in the right manner.
IntelliH supports both the CDC National Diabetes Prevention Program for pre-diabetics as well as the Diabetes Self-management Education and Support (DSME/DSMS) programs for Diabetics. Thus, we offer:
- Customized dashboards for Diabetes educators track program metrics and goals as well as individual patient metrics, goals and outcomes.
- We have implemented a comprehensive Diabetes and CHF management solution with wireless glucometers, blood pressure cuffs, pulse oximeters as well as weighing scales. It generates on demand a diabetes or CHF report for educators.
- Smart alerts allow educators to track
- Intervention intensity
- Session attendance
- Document and track body weight, physical activity as well as blood sugar during the course of the program
- Analytics reports, notes, instant messages, health tweets and telehealth enables a collaborative environment where patients and care teams engage with each other
- Virtual One-to-One customized training as well as group training session
- IntelliH educators can direct relevant videos on demand to patients