Monitor COVID-19 Patients Remotely
HIPAA compliant Telehealth with RPM capabilities.
The right platform for the future. Manage all environments including pandemics.
|Quality & Compliance||Safe Environment||Financial Health (CPT Codes)||Get Started|
|IntelliH Clinic Solution provides Care Teams and Patient the tools to monitor remotely.|
Effective for services starting March 6, 2020 and for the duration of the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency:
- Medicare will make payment for Medicare telehealth services furnished to patients in broader circumstances.
- These visits are considered the same as in-person visits and are paid at the same rate as regular, in-person visits.
- Medicare will make payment for professional services furnished to beneficiaries in all areas of the country in all settings..
- Medicare will make payment for Medicare telehealth services furnished to beneficiaries in any healthcare facility and in their home.
- The HHS Office of Inspector General (OIG) is providing flexibility for healthcare providers to reduce or waive cost-sharing for telehealth visits paid by federal healthcare programs
- HHS will not conduct audits to ensure that a prior relationship existed for claims submitted during this public health emergency.