COME JOIN THE SMARTEST TEAM BUILDING HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS FOR GLOBAL CUSTOMERS
At IntelliH we are building the next generation scalable Healthcare solutions bringing proactive patient care outside the perimeter of Hospitals and Clinics. The Cloud based IntelliH Software solution has become the solution of choice for virtual care of Chronic patients by large multi-Billion Dollar Hospitals in the US that manage millions of patients.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary talent pool with very smart engineers and architects, doctors, skilled nurses, epidemiologists, and data scientists.
If you are passionate about technology and looking for ways to transform your career and make an impact, IntelliH is the place to be at. We are transforming Healthcare in the US, in South America and soon at all corners of the world.
Come join this talented team and bring your talent to this mix. Not to forget- have fun while doing it.
IntelliH is an equal opportunity employer.
We need talent for following positions…….
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software solutions for our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes.
- Create and maintain automation scripts developed in PowerShell, Shell, C# or other scripting languages.
- Manage cloud-based Infrastructure using Infrastructure As Code tools/technologies such as Terraform, Azure ARM templates, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Create and maintain Continuous Integration Automation with platforms such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, and Gitlab CI.
- Work closely with IT team members, stakeholders, and agile teams.
- Assist in defining quality guidelines and standards for DevOps practices
- Work closely with Architects to ensure all stakeholders are aligned with the organization’s DevOps strategy.
- Perform ongoing routine DevOps maintenance tasks.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years’ of software development experience.
- Minimum two years’ experience with Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Gitlab CI, or relevant CI/CD tools.
- Minimum two years’ experience in supporting DevOps practices.
- Minimum one year of public cloud experience (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud).
- Minimum two years’ experience working with source control systems (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Team Foundation Server)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.