COME JOIN THE SMARTEST TEAM BUILDING HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS FOR GLOBAL CUSTOMERS
At IntelliH we are building the next generation scalable Healthcare solutions bringing proactive patient care outside the perimeter of Hospitals and Clinics. The Cloud based IntelliH Software solution has become the solution of choice for virtual care of Chronic patients by large multi-Billion Dollar Hospitals in the US that manage millions of patients.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary talent pool with very smart engineers and architects, doctors, skilled nurses, epidemiologists, and data scientists.
If you are passionate about technology and looking for ways to transform your career and make an impact, IntelliH is the place to be at. We are transforming Healthcare in the US, in South America and soon at all corners of the world.
Come join this talented team and bring your talent to this mix. Not to forget- have fun while doing it.
IntelliH is an equal opportunity employer.
We need talent for following positions…….
- The Software Architect-SaaS is senior position that will work closely with the Engineering Team Lead at IntelliH. The Software Architect-SaaS will be a hands-on Engineer working diligently to develop IntelliH Cloud based Software Application and its capabilities using latest technology using best practices. With organizational and project goals guiding the way, the Software Architect-SaaS is expected to be meticulous in product design and development. The selected candidate will work closely with the Engineering Team lead to make IntelliH Platform responsive, dependable, and scalable free from any deficiencies besides achieving the following goals:
- Design, Develop and test scalable cloud-based enterprise-grade SaaS products and applications· Write Unit, Integration, Component and, End-to-end test cases.
- Thoroughly review functional specifications and validate with technical development teams.
- Write technical specifications, break down the functional specifications into product backlog items, arrange them in the order of implementation per dependencies, and provide time estimates for completion.
- Conduct product performance evaluation and product refinement.
- Lead a team of developers and guide them on complex algorithms.
- Continuously upgrade the application code to use the latest frameworks and libraries.
- Ensure that sound application and/or technical design considerations are incorporated into the functional and technical design specifications for the product.
- Produce holistic robust, scalable, dependable, and bug-free products that perform well with customers
- Ensure that applications are HIPAA and SOC2 compliant and the data is secured
- Educate and present architectural options available to stakeholders
- 8 to 12 years of diverse but hands-on experience in software development and technical architecture
- Bring solid experience in developing large-scale Enterprise Applications based on Microservices architecture and DDD patterns.
- Skilled in modern development principles (Agile, SOLID, TDD, design patterns, IoC).
- Be aware of security concepts and implementation of best practices for Cloud based Software as a Solution development.
- Must be hands-on in writing test cases using tools like xUunit, Mocks/Stubs, SpecFlow, etc. Should have knowledge of consumer contract test frameworks.
- Solid experience with .NET, MSSQL, Angular, Cloud, Front-End Development, and other platforms for applications and services development.
- Experience with Cloud services, DevOps, containers, orchestration, CI/CD, infrastructure as code (IaC), storage concepts, etc.
- Be passionate about product development and take pride in the written code.